GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS 2018
This policy and the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) are designed to protect individual’s information. Business contacts and information are considered to be in the public domain and therefore not covered. The GDPR is in force from 25th May 2018.
- We will collect basic identification information such as your name and contact details. This will be used for:
- Electronic delivery of emails, newsletters and any other internally generated information relating to the courses and services that we offer.
- To administer our accounts and billing systems.
- The supply of any services you request. This may include passing details to third party suppliers with whom we have placed a purchase order on your behalf. That supplier may further share those details with third party couriers etc.
- To meet our legal and regulatory obligations
- Website usage information is collected using cookies.
- With the exception of any external organisations listed below we will not sell or share any personally identifiable information collected by us to any third party:
- Association of Master Upholsterers & Soft Furnishers (AMUSF) course related information only
- HM Revenue & Customs (as required by Law)
- We would like to send you information about products and services that may be of interest to you. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will retain all given information on the following basis:
- All information required to administer our accounts system, including bank account details, are stored on Quickbooks software which is encrypted and backed up to a cloud drive. All paper accounting information is routinely destroyed after seven years.
- Our mailing data base is stored on the Cloud via Constant Contact. You may unsubscribe and/or have your details deleted at any time.
- All other contact details and information will be retained indefinitely either on a local hard drive or in paper form stored in locked filing cabinets.
- We will hold the information detailed in b and c above so that we retain archived records of our customers as well as student attainment etc.
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use to the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
- We have to abide by the law of the land and if information is legitimately requested by the Government or one of their agencies we will comply with any such request.
- You may at any time review or update any personally identifiable information we hold. In the first instance please email email@example.com. We will take any reasonable steps to confirm your identity before any such changes are made.
- UCTCS Ltd reserves the right to alter, without notice, this policy if either required to under law or to improve services and benefits to our students and customers. The current policy will always remain available on our website: upholsterycrafttraining.com.
- You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you think there is a problem with the way we are handling your data: ico.org.uk
This website was created using Nettl of Stirling