Passementerie 2-Day Course
2-Day Course on the elements of handmade Passementerie with Clare Hedges.
More details: Tassel Making – By the end of day one you will have a handful of different shaped little tassels and covered buttons.
On day two we will put all those techniques together to make a complete project of a covered and striped button with a tassel hanging from the centre suitable for the end of a bolster cushion.
Course Fee: £350
• Friday 12 & Saturday 13 April 2019
Passementerie 2-Day Course
- Course Times: 9.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- Tea and coffee, equipment & materials are supplied.
- All reservations are subject to availability with minimum numbers required to run the course.
- Written cancellations received two weeks prior to the event will receive a full refund less an administration charge of £25. After this time no refunds will be given.
- UCTCS Ltd reserves the right to cancel a course in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or because minimum numbers have not been reached. In these circumstances an alternative date may be offered or a full refund will be given.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary, all prices are subject to VAT at the appropriate rate as dictated by HMRC. A VAT receipt will be issued following settlement of course fees.
- Course materials (unless marked as copyright of any other person) and images and photographs displayed in our training materials or on our website(s) are copyright of UCTCS Ltd and must not be copied or reproduced in any form under any circumstances without the express permission of UCTCS Ltd.
- Any video or recorded material in any form taken of James Keane, Course Tutors or other employees of UCTCS Ltd whilst demonstrating during a course or otherwise in connection with the services offered by UCTCS Ltd must not be reproduced, copied or distributed in any form or on any medium, including social networking sites, under any circumstances without the express written permission of UCTCS Ltd.
- UCTCS Ltd reserves the right to photograph students and their work
- All students agree to familiarise themselves with and to follow all health and safety procedures and requirements in order to safeguard themselves and others around them and to follow all instructions posted in the workrooms or given by the Course Tutors.
- GDPR from 25 May 2018
- UCTCS Ltd may send you emails to notify you about new services on offer, updates and features on the website.
- These terms and conditions, and any contract concluded between a student and UCTCS Ltd, and any dispute in contract or tort in connection with the services provided by UCTCS Ltd shall be governed by Scottish law.
39-40 John Player Building
Stirling Enterprise Park
Stirling FK7 7RP