10wk Upholstery Leisure Classes
Leisure Class Information
During this course you will work on your own pieces at your own pace with full instruction and guidance from us. You will need to bring a piece of furniture to upholster. If you have little or no experience, then don’t be too adventurous to start with. Stripping back the old upholstery and making good the frame can take time, so please bear this in mind. Upholstery tools and materials are supplied but materials will be charged for on the basis of what is used.
Course Fee: £400 inclusive of VAT
Tuesday 4 September
Morning class runs every Tuesday between 9.30am – 12.30pm for 10 weeks.
Afternoon class runs every Tuesday between 1.00pm – 4.00pm for 10 weeks.
10wk Upholstery Leisure Classes
By making payment of the appropriate course fee you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Course Times: 9.30 a.m. to 12.30pm (morning sessions) or 1.00pm to 4.00 pm (afternoon sessions)
- Tea and coffee, equipment & materials are supplied.
- All reservations are subject to availability with minimum numbers required to run the course.
- Written cancellations received two weeks prior to the event will receive a full refund less an administration charge of £25. After this time no refunds will be given.
- UCTCS Ltd reserves the right to cancel a course in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or because minimum numbers have not been reached. In these circumstances an alternative date may be offered or a full refund will be given.
- Except where expressly stated to the contrary, all prices are subject to VAT at the appropriate rate as dictated by HMRC. A VAT receipt will be issued following settlement of course fees.
- Course materials (unless marked as copyright of any other person) and images and photographs displayed in our training materials or on our website(s) are copyright of UCTCS Ltd and must not be copied or reproduced in any form under any circumstances without the express permission of UCTCS Ltd.
- Any video or recorded material in any form taken of James Keane, Course Tutors or other employees of UCTCS Ltd whilst demonstrating during a course or otherwise in connection with the services offered by UCTCS Ltd must not be reproduced, copied or distributed in any form or on any medium, including social networking sites, under any circumstances without the express written permission of UCTCS Ltd.
- UCTCS Ltd reserves the right to photograph students and their work
- All students agree to familiarise themselves with and to follow all health and safety procedures and requirements in order to safeguard themselves and others around them and to follow all instructions posted in the workrooms or given by the Course Tutors.
- GDPR from 25 May 2018
- UCTCS Ltd may send you emails to notify you about new services on offer, updates and features on the website.
- These terms and conditions, and any contract concluded between a student and UCTCS Ltd, and any dispute in contract or tort in connection with the services provided by UCTCS Ltd shall be governed by Scottish law.
39-40 John Player Building
Stirling Enterprise Park
Stirling FK7 7RP